Yes, it really is a Jeep thing. At least for many of the jeep owners I know, it is. How about our family? Sure – my wife (Jeep Compass), my son (Wrangler Rubicon), my niece’s family (Jeep Wrangler Unlimited) and me (Wrangler Sport). As I was deciding whether or not to pull the trigger on my used WranglerI kept getting F/B posts with different recommendations, including slogans and sayings, about owning and driving a Jeep.
So I found a few more…online…in a variety of places…
- I live. I ride. I am. Jeep. (current company slogan)
- It’s a Jeep thing.
- Only in a Jeep.
- It’s hip to be square.
- Just Empty Every Pocket.
- It’s not leaking – it’s marking its territory.
- Roads? Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
- It’s fun to go topless.
- Yes, I have a Jeep.
- Toughest four letter word on wheels…
- Jeep Cherokee: A hero in every one.